If you aren’t in the right mood, you’ll shop ’til you drop within 30 minutes. Shopping is never fun when you are in a bad mood. These are some tips for boosting your shopping mood!
1.Chocolate– Chocolate is scientifically proven to boost your mood.So eating sometimes can really make you feel better, as long as you don’t use the method every day. Bring along a pack of M&M’s or a Mini Hersheys bar!
2. Check Online First- If you look at the store’s website first, then you’ll know what you should look for in the store! Don’t worry if you can’t find it because then you know you can look for similar things.
3. Bring Some Friends Along- Its always a good time if you bring some of your besties along to make you laugh and to compare outfits with!
4. Bring along a Fashion Magazine- This makes it easier to make oufits.
5. Take a Squishy toy with you-I know it seems weird and crazy, but having something to play with and to relax you can help calm you down and make you think more positively.
6: Make Sure You are in a Good Mood in the First Place-Don’t go shopping if you feel grumpy or just want to rest. This will make your mood even worse. But it can make you feel better if you need cheering up and you are bored. But if there are other things you definitely want to do, then I don’t recommend going.
7. Make a playlist- Make a playlist of your fave songs for the car and while shopping. This will easily boost your mood!